New Patient Registration
** As from 6th Nov 2018 the surgery is currently unable to accept new patients**
Please see 'Latest news' for further details and disregard the information below.
You can register at the practice either privately or as an NHS patient.
At the time of registration we will ask you to complete a form to provide us with some basic information about yourself until we receive your medical record (normally within six weeks).
Please bring with you the following essential documents:-
- Photo ID (passport or photo driving licence).
- Proof of address (a recent utility bill, excluding mobile phone bill, not more than 3 months old).
- For children - a copy of the 'Red Book' entries, if available, concerning vaccinations.
- Current NHS Health Card (if you do not have this then we will provide a form for you to complete).
- If you have recently entered the country and have not previously registered with the NHS then your passport and date of entry to the UK will be needed.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services